Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The end is in sight


I finished the last panel of the small hulas and am quite pleased, now all I have to do is paint the sides of the panels, attach the swavorski crystals, and varnish. I am waiting on new panels arriving so I can work on my multiple hulas. I have them all composed, just need the boards, and they should be arriving any day now.

Just a thought, yesterday was opening day for the Boston Red Sox each one of the Red Sox, managers and various hangers on were rewarded for last years World Series Championship with a ring, valued at 12,000 dollars. Now, don't get me wrong, I actually love baseball and the Red Sox, but does somebody want to tell me why they need rings ? They gave away a total of 43 rings, thats over 500, 000. dollars, it seems to me that they could have come up with a more imaginative and less costly way of saying, job well done.


No comments: