Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Snow Day

Jumped out of bed today at 6:15, ran through my morning absolution, went downstairs, checked the inclement weather line for work and HALLELUJAH!!! no work. That also means no pay, but I welcomed the day off to work on my Etsy store. 

They sure got this storm wrong, it was only supposed to snow for a couple of hours with maybe an inch or two, well judging from my courtyard I put it at about 6 inches and it is still falling. It is so beautiful, snowfall on a Sunday is perfect. The world is  sparkly, pristine and quiet. 

I wish I could say the same for my house. My daughter is all packed and ready to go back to Montana tomorrow, it is really hard to believe how quickly the last eight months have gone by. I am going to miss having her presence in the house. The dining room is filled with all her stuff, half of which I am going to have mail. I can't get over how much she has changed. Taking the semester off and working has done wonders for her self-confidence.

So today I spent all day editing photos of my wool roving, writing descriptions and putting it on my Etsy store. This has become a real family business. Chip has done my web site, Ian is taking the photos and helping me write. SO go look at my new site and tell me what you think. www.bfelt.com

No comments: